Welcome to Sgt. Chacon Middle School Library
Our mission is to guide students and teachers in selecting and using all forms of media (print and electronic) with particular attention to promoting reading.
Library Staff Library Hours
Ms. Dahlia G. de la Cerda, Librarian 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mrs. Rebecca Vasquez, Librarian Assistant
- Please do not talk loudly or distract others.
- No gum, food, or drink is permitted in the library.
- Please respect others and all library property and materials.
- Students must have a pass and check in when they visiting the library.
- Students may borrow books for two weeks at a time.
- Encyclopedias and other reference books may only be borrowed overnight.
- Overdue Fines
- Students are charged 5 cents per day for overdue books and 25 cents per day for overdue overnight books and magazines.
- Students are responsible for any lost or damaged books.